The Relationship between PAUD Head Supervision Competence and Teacher Performance
in Early childhood education
his study aims to determine the relationship between the competence of the head of PAUD academic supervision and the performance of PAUD educators. The type of research used is correlation research to determine the relationship between the academic supervision competence of the PAUD head and the performance of PAUD educators. The population is Formal and Non-formal PAUD Educators and Education Personnel, totaling 320 people. The research sample amounted to 30 respondents with a random sampling technique. Data collection techniques using a questionnaire in the form of a google form. The results showed that the academic supervision competence of the head of PAUD has a significant relationship with the performance of PAUD educators with a correlation value of 0.704. This is evidenced by the correlation test with an r value of 0.704 greater than r table count at a significant level of 5%, namely 0.361 (0.704 > 0.361). The result of the calculation of the coefficient of determination (R Square) is 0.496. This shows that the relationship between the academic supervision competence of the head of PAUD and the performance of PAUD educators is 49.6% while the remaining 50.4% (100% - 49.6%) is influenced by other variables not included in this study. So the better the academic supervision competence of the PAUD head, the better the performance of educators in PAUD, Kramatwatu District, Serang Regency, Banten Province.